If your heater hasn’t been serviced in years, it’s overdue for a tune-up. We recommend getting your heater services at least once a year in the fall.
Some of the main benefits of regular heating services include:
- Prevalent energy conservation
- Enhanced equipment durability
- Lower heating bills
- Increases the comfort of your home
- Improves indoor air quality
Call Martino HVAC: Vaughan to let the experts take care of your heating service needs in Vaughan, ON, and the surrounding areas.
And if you’re looking to replace an outdated heating system with a new one, our team can help! The professionals at Martino HVAC: Vaughan have the knowledge to install, maintain, repair, and replace your unit. Contact us today!
Annual furnace maintenance routines can keep your heating system running efficiently. If you’re serious about keeping up an ideal indoor air quality—or on the other hand, if anybody in your home has respiratory issues or a compromised immune system―it’s best to get heater repairs now and then, say two to four times every year. The ideal time for a heating system or furnace is before you’ll be running your system consistently when the temperatures drop.
Who are we?
Martino HVAC is a network of company-owned locations providing top-class heating, air conditioning, air quality check, and heat pump repair services to homes and businesses. You can depend on our considerate and expert specialists, handypersons, and home solace guides to give you outstanding help and do each work right at the first attempt. We give a wide range of heating and furnace repairs in Vaughan.
What services do we provide?
- Air conditioning services
- Heating systems
- Heat pumps
- Furnace installation
- Indoor air quality
- HVAC system installation
Issues that might occur to your heating or furnace system
- Lack of maintenance: Failure to regular schedule inspections may lead to unexpected problems and breakdowns. Routine inspections can help the furnace or heating system run more efficiently.
- Dirty filters: Dirty or clogged air filters reduce airflow, making a furnace work even harder to regulate temperature. Dirty or clogged air filters reduce airflow, making a furnace work even harder to regulate temperature. In worse circumstances, a jammed filter will damage the limit switch, which regulates the fan.
- Wear and tear: Regular damage and drop can cause airflow predicaments, heat control-related problems, overheating, or even noise issues.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: A faulty thermostat can lead to problems with the working of the fan or temperature levels.
- The furnace doesn’t heat at all: A furnace that doesn’t perform its main task may have problems with the thermostat setting, power, gas, or the pilot light, which regular repairs can fix.
- The blower continuously runs: Blower issues may indicate an issue with the working of the limit switch, which a professional may need to replace.
- The furnace is too noisy: Rumbling, squeaking, and rattle sounds aren’t normal. Such sounds may indicate mechanical issues, airflow reductions, or a clogged heating unit.
Why choose us?
- Licensed staff
Our team of skilled and trained experts provides the best services to our customers.
We have a fully experienced team that works diligently to offer the best. Our wide experience in heating and furnace installation and repair has helped us accomplish long-haul and trustworthy achievements in the business.
We serve our consumers with the best services at a low price that fits their budget. Our costs are very minimal to sustain the pocket of each kind of individual.
- 100% customer gratification
We ensure that our consumers are entirely delighted with our services because they are our top priority. We use the most efficient technology and techniques to meet your needs and solve your problems as quickly as feasible.
Average Repair Cost for Common Furnace Parts