If your heater hasn’t been serviced in years, it’s overdue for a tune-up. We recommend getting your heater services at least once a year in the fall.
Some of the main benefits of regular heating services include:
- Prevalent energy conservation
- Enhanced equipment durability
- Lower heating bills
- Increases the comfort of your home
- Improves indoor air quality
Call Martino HVAC: Vaughan to let the experts take care of your heating service needs in Vaughan, ON, and the surrounding areas.
And if you’re looking to replace an outdated heating system with a new one, our team can help! The professionals at Martino HVAC: Vaughan have the knowledge to install, maintain, repair, and replace your unit. Contact us today!
What services do we provide?
- Air conditioning services
- Heating systems
- Heat pumps
- Furnace installation
- Indoor air quality
- HVAC system installation
Issues that might occur to your heating or furnace system
- Lack of maintenance: Failure to regular schedule inspections may lead to unexpected problems and breakdowns. Routine inspections can help the furnace or heating system run more efficiently.
- Dirty filters: Dirty or clogged air filters reduce airflow, making a furnace work even harder to regulate temperature. Dirty or clogged air filters reduce airflow, making a furnace work even harder to regulate temperature. In worse circumstances, a jammed filter will damage the limit switch, which regulates the fan.
- Wear and tear: Regular damage and drop can cause airflow predicaments, heat control-related problems, overheating, or even noise issues.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: A faulty thermostat can lead to problems with the working of the fan or temperature levels.
- The furnace doesn’t heat at all: A furnace that doesn’t perform its main task may have problems with the thermostat setting, power, gas, or the pilot light, which regular repairs can fix.
- The blower continuously runs: Blower issues may indicate an issue with the working of the limit switch, which a professional may need to replace.
- The furnace is too noisy: Rumbling, squeaking, and rattle sounds aren’t normal. Such sounds may indicate mechanical issues, airflow reductions, or a clogged heating unit.
Why choose us?
- Licensed staff
- 100% customer gratification
Average Repair Cost for Common Furnace Parts